Subject: [Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:29:54 -0400

> Ah, to me, this was the "rational brain" thinking.  For the price of my
> M8, I could shoot 7 years worth of film and processing.
>
> Then, the "irrational" side said - "Hey, a reputable dealer is selling
> three, refurbs, for the equivalent of three months rent.  Buy one, and
> put yourself out of the misery of "not having one".
>
> The irrational side won, and yes, I'm happey with the M8.  Don't see
> myself going to M9 though.
>
> ....Vick

I'd called it WISHFUL THINKING on the part of a dealer who wants so much to
be selling and even himself shooting with an M9 that he knows in his bones
its gotta be true. Its just gotta be. In French.

It you quote it.
It will come.

Not the first time a camera has been quoted which has not been announced yet
by a dealer who wants so much for it to be true.

Il vous citer.
Il va venir.

Mark William Rabiner