Subject: [Leica] 24mm lens has incredible powers...
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 23:57:29 -0700

10 kilometers is... 6.21371192 miles. I doubt it makes any difference
whether you nudge that last mm or not, the DOF will make that
irrelevant.

But I believe it has to do with heat tolerance or something? Anycase,
don't worry about it..

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: