Subject: [Leica] Wagner
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 15:53:43 -0700

Sorry, Slobodan--it was an inside joke. I met Roger recently for the
second time and each time he tells me I physically look like Mel
Gibson. I'm no fan of Mel, but I took it as a compliment as the ladies
seem to think Mel's handsome. Of course I have also had someone tell
me I look like Danny DeVito...

Cheers,

Craig

NO ARCHIVE