Subject: [Leica] Wagner
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 00:45:05 -0400

> I'll bet! IKEA is Swedish by foundation, under Dutch ownership.
>
> ?howard

I moved to NEW YORK 3 years ago all my real furniture is still in Portland
Oregon I got all new IKEA furniture for my one room apartment here.
Its all IKEA. I like it.
LIKEA.

The fact that I put it together from a flat box makes me feel like I chopped
down the tree and planed the wood and designed it myself.
- many of the chairs did not work out.
If I ever get another chair from them I put it together with A + B epoxy
glue. I think that would work.

There was a great scene I saw last week in (500) Days of Summer takes place
in the Ikea in LA. Looks just like NJ to me where I got all my stuff.
My new life.
This desk has a 59 inch glass top.
Does not feel like plastic.
Because its glass.

But my favorite new material object is my new AC just in the window a few
feet to my left. From Sears Kenmore.
I'm very sorry about the ozone layer I really am.
I hope I'm the first person to be sucked out the hole in it as I certainly
deserve it.

Mark William Rabiner