Subject: [Leica] Wagner
From: vroger at gmail.com (Roger Rubin)
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 14:59:32 -0400

Barney Quinn wrote:
"It's entirely possible to dislike Wagner's music on its own merits. Many
people do." As a former and present (to a much lesser extent)
instrumentalist, I agree wholly- As a personal choice I disliked Wagner from
the get-go. But as the child of Holocaust survivors (Father was in Dachau
very early in his life and got out) I don't watch Mel Gibson any more. I've
had it up to here with racial condemnations of ALL kinds, fact of life or
not. vroger

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Wagner)