Subject: [Leica] FS: M2
From: s.yoder at verizon.net (Stan Yoder)
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 14:44:03 -0400

Bought it on ebay from a guy who'd owned it ten years, during which time
new curtains and an overhaul four years ago, since which he says he'd
shot about 100 rolls. VF and RF fine. Lever rewind. Vulcanite fine. So
it's nicely functional, but cosmetically shows considerable use, esp.
top  and bottom plates. Wind lever a little loose in the at-rest
position. Paint on back door wearing. S/N 1062716. Body cap.

I'd hardly bought it when an affordable M5 came up. I've lusted after
one of these for years, so got it. Now I need to restore the kitty.

$550. incl. shipping to CONUS. Reasonable offers considered.

Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh