Subject: [Leica] Ian Parry Award
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 07:53:54 -0400

At 06:40 AM 8/5/2009, you wrote:
>I saw this in BJP and thought her pictures and way she tells the
>story behind them are exceptional.  In my view it's hard to beat the
>Ian Parry award for the consistent very high quality of the winners
>and runners-up.
>
>Is she producing a book on the project?
>
>Neil

She probably will now!  Some of the original comments said that her
photos were obviously set up.  I've watched her work and she doesn't
set anything up.  She works like I do by staying with a family until
they forget she's there taking photos.  She's been photographing that
one family for over a year.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com