Subject: [Leica] BOATING PAD #14 - Why Powerboaters Hate Sailors
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 13:11:06 -0400

We almost never race through Woods Hole Passage on the Weekends.  The
powerboat traffic is just too thick and the current usually too
strong.  Three Sundays ago, though, the wind was too strong to race in
the Bay or the Sound.  So, since the current in the Hole was nearly
slack at race time and the boat traffic was nearly nil, we did, only
to run into an entirely different obstacle:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/2009_boating_pad/300_4199.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/klkd3w

Ever practical, we just raced around them.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/2009_boating_pad/300_4230.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/mycc4q

D300, etc.