Subject: [Leica] Online printing services
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 22:24:56 -0400

> I've just returned from a week in Wyoming and South Dakota. I have
> about 300 pictures that are worth archiving, and maybe 50 that I'd
> like to have 4 x 6 prints made of for a physical album. The display-
> quality photos I'll print large on my Epson R2400, but I can't face
> the task of making the scads of smaller prints myself.
>
> What experiences, good and bad, do LUGgers and MUGgers have with
> online printing services? Which are recommended and which are to be
> avoided?
>
> Thanks,
>
> ?howard

Wyoming is my favorite state.
Used to be Utah.
But Wyoming on my last cross coast trip two years ago showed me what a big
sky state can do.
What ever the big sky state as in the license plate is its not as big sky as
Wyoming .

I was crossing the street to go from my motel to a 7/11 to get some Twinkies
for dinner. The sky was blue. But the time i got to the other side of the 3
lane street there  was thunder and lightning and a deluge. I thought my van
was going to wash away. Love that!

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from charcot at comcast.net (Charcot) ([Leica] Online printing services)