Subject: [Leica] S2 release dates and prices
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:03:03 -0400

> Yes, A hassy or a rollei will fit in the same size camera bag pocket as an
> with a Summicron
>
> --
> Regards,

Yes what frustrates me is people stick a prism on and loose track of their
folding finders.
The prism doubles the weight of the camrea in many cases. And makes them far
more bulky. Top heavy.
Not the first ones made in Germany.
Which I all got by the way in the past years for 99 bucks each.
- But the later ones designed to be useable with the Polaroid back.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] S2 release dates and prices)
Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] S2 release dates and prices)