Subject: [Leica] S2 release dates and prices
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:14:42 -0500

Perhaps so Mark.
Yet, again, if we're speaking of optics and precise placement of
image plane, etc.
The software fix would seem to have to create information that
doesn't exist.

It would seem that retro focus lens designs would be the way to go
yet their latest wides remain short focus designs.

just h-m-m-m-m'n here

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com