Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 29 (pt 2)
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:14:48 -0400

Animals, just animals.

If I were competing for sales, I would have quit taking pics of birds
not long after joining this list. The talent here in that department
would be stifling. Luckily, I can continue for the pleasure it has
always given me.

All the birds here are with the OM-4 & 300mm Zuiko on Fujicolor 400.

Mama mallard and her brood
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/29/29-mallards.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/kmlkmc

Turkey vultures are becoming more attractive to me with time.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/29/29-vulture.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/nx4hpg

One of my very favorite birds is the green-backed heron.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/29/29-heron.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/mohymv

Not a bird, just a shotgun riding mutt who owns the road. M8, probably
with CV Nokton 35/1.2.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW2009/29/29-pup.jpg.html>
http://tinyurl.com/nsajzj

Ric Carter