Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon F3HP CLA suggestions
From: summicron at comcast.net (summicron at comcast.net)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:41:48 +0000 (UTC)

Greetings,

I just bought an old beat up Nikon F3HP for a song.  I've wanted one since I
was in high school and never got around to purchasing one until now.
Anyway, it appears to be in good working order but I'm not sure the shutter
speeds are still accurate, etc.  This camera will not be my main image maker
by any stretch of the imagination but will probably get pulled out every now
and again when I feel like shooting film with a SLR as opposed to my M
cameras.

THE QUESTIONS:  If you were going to send a Nikon in for a CLA, who would
you use?  Also, what should I expect to pay?  Don Goldberg CLAed my M3 but
he doesn't appear to do much work on Nikons from what I can glean from his
website -- I sent him an e-mail anyway.  Does Sherry Krauter do work on
Nikons?  Anyone else?

As always, thanks in advance.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.