Subject: [Leica] anyone worked with the Voigtlander 50mm F1.1 Nokton yet?
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 00:41:25 -0500

I boiught a Nokton f/1.1 at PhotoVillage last Firiday.

I'm using it on my M7 and Tri-X so I don't have an photos yet.

The lens is nicely built and handles very well. It is the largest and
heaviest lens I have used on a Leica.

I've been very happy with the Nokton 35mm f/1.2 on my M8.2 so I more or less
now have the same lens (i.e., EFV) on the M7.
.
Dave.

--
2009 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com

"It is far better to travel in hope than to actually arrive."