Subject: [Leica] IMG: More from the coast
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 22:25:47 -0700 (PDT)

Friday before last went on another bi-weekly road trip. Back down to Big Sur
to shoot some more of McWay Creek in Julia Pfiefer Burns State Park. Got a
bit closer this time:
http://raflexions.com/CACoastII/content/JFBSP_Log_Falls_II_July_2009_large.html

Then the fog started to clear making shooting very tough, so we went back up
the coast into the fog. Above Garrapata Beach the wild flowers were busting
out and the light was very flat:
http://raflexions.com/CACoastII/content/Big_Sur_Garrapata_Flowers_I_July_2009_large.html
and
http://raflexions.com/CACoastII/content/Big_Sur_Garrapata_Flowers_II_July_2009_large.html

Your input is always appreciated. I'd especially like any opinions on
preferences (and why?) between the first image of the falls above and the
same falls taken two weeks earlier and from further downstream:
http://raflexions.com/CACoastII/content/JPBSP_2009_07_03_log_falls_large.html

Thanks,
Bob
 Bob Adler