Subject: [Leica] Backs at Backlight
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:55:09 -0400

> Hey Mark, we will be dropping the kid off to Drexel (in Philly) in 2nd
> week of Sept. I *may* go to NYC for a few hours (my relatives are
> still there). Want to meet for a cup of tea?!
>
> I will bring a stack of prints. Not big ones, because we are loading
> the luggage with kid's stuff.

That's why I said 8.5x11 and not 11x17 as most Starbucks tables are not that
big. I don't care about coffee stains I make more prints.

And Tea for me is the new Coffee.

Though I somehow wonder on the trade laws conflict of interest with
Starbucks controlling all caffeine outlets.
Next to every Starbucks should be a TeaBucks subsidized by the federal
government bureau of Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives and
Caffeine.

And next to that a DownerBucks.
Selling warm milk and Rum Raisin Hagen Das

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Backs at Backlight)