Subject: [Leica] Women
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 15:54:01 -0700

STEVE

I recall mentioning years ago that the appellation SENORITA should be
applied to unmarried Hispanic
ladies only. Other use is incorrect, and some think, demeaning,
depending on their culture.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from eperea at walkereng.com (Emilio Perea) ([Leica] Women)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Women)