Subject: [Leica] The problem with most "street photography"
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 21:22:19 -0700

is that it's boring. Everyone who captures a jumping person fancy it
to be the "decisive moment" ala HCB, except of course HCB defines it
to be much more that. If I want to see the backside of a beautiful
woman, I just <strike>ask my wife to turn around </strike> go out to
the street. Why see it on an image?

So of course I have to post my "street photo," it has a backside, and
a couple pairs of eyes staring, what's not to love (*)?

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/20090723-124.jpg

(*) Sarcasm alert
--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com