Subject: [Leica] How to spend $1K
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:49:34 -0400

Thanks Howard.

How are you?  And Tom?

I was at Zen a few weeks ago, and no-one from the photo community showed
up.  I guess my fault; I should have emailed ahead.

Thanks for the recommendation.

The TSX is up, so it's tempting to drop $1K for a new toy.  Maybe in
September - as a 50th birthday present.    :-)

Vick

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] How to spend $1K)
Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] How to spend $1K)