Subject: [Leica] PAW 28 (ric pt4)
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 22:48:45 -0400

At 08:39 PM 7/23/2009, you wrote:
>Please excuse my overposting of images, but I've been having a good
>time taking photos.

And it shows!  Thanks for sharing them.  I love the rain ones.

>Vacation next week. Looking forward to it after an MRI last night.
>Before, they kept asking is I were claustrophobic. I kept saying,
>"No." I have a new answer now.

Aren't those noisy!!  I photographed a child having an MRI and they
told me I couldn't take anything metallic in the room but then they
allowed my cameras in ?  I never understood that.  I expected the
cameras to be dragged into the machine at any time.

I hope your results are good!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com