Subject: [Leica] 4/3rds lenses for sale
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 05:56:52 +0800

Hi Luggers

I still have the following for sale:
1. Olympus 11 ? 22-mm zoom with packing
mint                                    US$ 595
2. Leica 14?50mm f2.8?3.5 Asph zoom no packing excellent             US
$ 700

Items are in Canada and would be especially attractive to a Canada
based buyer ? no customs to deal with.
I prefer pay-pal for speed and convenience (please add 3 %) and will
quote shipping (insured postal courier)
at cost.

Please contact me privately if interested. If no interest this week
next week they are going to the auction site.
Cheers
Howard