Subject: [Leica] WTB: Canon wide angle lens and flashbulbs
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip F)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:08:46 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I'm looking for a Canon EF lens for a friend of mine leaving at the end
of August to go study in Japan. He's not picky but also not rich. The
lens is to be used on a film camera, so the half-frame lenses for
digital are out, even though they are very cheap these days. Something
wider than 35. A wide-zoom is preferable though L glass is probably out
of the budget.

For myself I'm looking for #5 and #25 flashbulbs. Clear or blue, I
don't care. I'm starting a project with my Speed Graphic and this is
the cheapest way to get flash ability on that camera without buying a
new lens or having the flash timing adjusted for X synch.
Thanks all, and happy shooting!

Phil Forrest