Subject: [Leica] Pictures from Cuba
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:06:08 -0500

Hi all,
I have posted my first pass at my Cuba pics at

http://tinyurl.com/CubaMission

Mostly M8/Summilux 35mm, some Canon G9.

I have not yet got it down to the real "keepers" - I put this set
together mostly for the people that were on the trip with me - but if
you have time, and are willing to skim past the happy snaps, this will
get you a view of Cuba that is hard to get if you live in the USA and
are ot a Cuban national. Of course, all other country nationals can
come and go as they wish.

Comments welcomed, as always.
--
Clive