Subject: [Leica] mac-windoz
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:14:48 -0700

Sonny, I'm sorry your Macbook was a pain.
I use Macs entirely because mine have been less work to maintain than the
PCs I used before. If yours is more work to maintain, then clearly it isn't
helping you. I don't even know what the "dreaded X-battery icon" is, but it
sounds like battery failure. I have always bought a spare battery with every
laptop I've ever owned, Mac or PC. But I've never had to use the spare
except once with a lavender-and-gray Sony laptop that ran Windows ME.

They say cats can walk into a room, figure out who in the room doesn't like
cats, and go jump into that person's lap. It sounds like your Macbook did
the same thing.

Brian

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] mac-windoz)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] mac-windoz)