Subject: [Leica] Hasselblad/Leica on the moon
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.net (Dennis)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 19:04:48 -1000

I recall seeing a photo of this camera. Huge "knobs" attached to
manipulate it. I imagine reloading film to be what would kill it from
being used on a mission.

Found this one though, never heard of it before:

http://collections.nasm.si.edu/code/emuseum.asp?profile=objects&newstyle=single&quicksearch=A19670201000

In the end, at that time, the only thing that made sense was the Hassy.

Dennis