Subject: [Leica] Bartering
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 13:50:26 -0700

Lluis showed:

"Regateando", I think in English is Bartering

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Rambla/L1006709.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/kppzkd <http://tinyurl.com/kppzkd%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c>
<<<<<<

Hi Lluis,

I like the some what intimate bartering between the ladies. The seller with
her fingers indicating a price and the buyer with hand and face as slight as
it is in a gesture of. "oh that's too much!"  However without my mind
reading of what their thoughts are, it is a nice captured moment of
"action!" As slight as it maybe. But that's what makes the photograph work
as well as it does! The moment of hand action! It's called the art of
observation.. "click!"

Cheers,

ted

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Bartering)