Subject: [Leica] Portraits
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:12:42 -0400

I think a guy will do it cause their dad did it.
Its an imitation thing.
Kind of like letting your mouth hang open.
Helps center your brains over your neck.

I want to know what the Harry Potter guy is tightening up his lips like that
so they get real thin and disappear.
Its weird.
They didn't tell him not to do it.
He didn't do it in the previous movies.
Its odd.
Its not like they're not looking at the video feed.
The cinema version of polaroid.
An unsightly mannerism. Very English perhaps.
Like Sophie Capella in Godfather;  (Sister of "A".)
A mannerism which was best dealt with with acting training.
Both these people great don't get me wrong.

Mark William Rabiner