Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 42, Issue 191
From: lrzeitlin at verizon.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:21:47 -0400

I've never used the Canon 135/4 LTM lens but I own and regularly use a
Canon 135/3.5 LTM lens with an adapter on my M3. I think that they are
essentially the same lens. It takes wonderful pictures but, as several
have said, it is very heavy. The Canon Lens  Guide drawings show it to
a 4 element long focus lens, the center group being a solid glass
cylinder. No wonder it weighs a lot. It focuses adequately with the M3
but probably should be stopped down with rangefinders of  lesser
magnification.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 42, Issue 191)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 42, Issue 191)