Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 180mm f/2.8 Apo-Elmarit-R, LNIB, $2100 shipped
From: dpfreedman at gmail.com (David Freedman)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:09:18 -0400

Let's try this again at a reduced price.  I don't believe a lengthy sales
pitch is necessary. The 180/2.8 Apo is one of the finest lenses available
this side of NASA. I am the original owner of this particular lens. It has
seen extremely limited use and is truly "as new". It has ROM contacts but is
the version that cannot accept teleconverters. It will be supplied with
original caps, pouch, cards, and box. $2100 takes it, shipping/insurance
included (CONUS). Sorry, but I do not accept Paypal. Money order, bank
check, personal check or in-person pickup (just north of New York City) will
work.

Lens can be seen here:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2429/3657865259_c0a96d5a00_o.jpg

and here: