Subject: [Leica] FS LTM Hektor 135 & FIKUS + OT FSU items
From: curtisbliss at yahoo.com (CB)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:17:22 -0700 (PDT)

FIKUS adjustable hood for Leica Thread Mount lenses 50mm/90 & 135mm.? In
good shape.? $55
?
135mm Hektor lens.? Clean with both caps.? Lens comes with original import
card and envelope(matching sn on everything)>? I believe it's from 1950.?
Great lens.? Front cap has ding.??? $90
?
Each plus shipping at cost.? Might take hood for Elmarit 90/2.8 first
version on trade.?

Also have OT FED 1?? camera with Fed lens(looks like Leica II)? Everything
seems to work.? Also have a Zorki turned into a zorki standard, also with
Fed lens(looks like old elmar 50).? Working fine.? I think both of these
cameras have new coverings.? $90 each plus shipping.?
?
Email me direct at curtisbliss at yahoo.com? if interested.

Thanks,

Curt