Subject: [Leica] The Leica M8.2 Experience
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:43:48 -0500

>We just remember the past, can't remember the future, and we
>think we're in the present, thus time seems to have a flow.

Dave R --

I have had it a point to not participate in the thread related to my article
but your posting was just so darn curiously interesting that I wanted to say
thanks.

BTW -- I have a D700 myself. It's an amazing camera.
.
Dave.

--
2009 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com

"It is far better to travel in hope than to actually arrive."