Subject: [Leica] Using the Hexar 21 - 35 on the M8
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:50:28 +0800

Hi Luggers,
I have just had returned from John Millich the bayonet mount for my
Hexar 21 - 35 M lens. I am going to use this on my M8. I have searched
the archives and couldn't find any mention of what to code the lens.
Any suggestions from users out there? Also, I understand the bayonet
brings up the 35mm frame lines on an M camera and should be modified
to bring up the 28mm frame lines if the coding is to be recognized by
the M8. Do I need to shave a bit off the coding edge of the bayonet or
do I need to build it up? Any and all input gratefully received.
Thanks
Howard

Replies: Reply from john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell) ([Leica] Using the Hexar 21 - 35 on the M8)