Subject: [Leica] July 4th on Bastille Day
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:29:45 -0500

Happy Bastille Day!   I'm celebrating moving back to the United States 48
years ago today.   They were starting to build the Berlin Wall, and tensions
in Germany were high.   Rural Tennessee seemed a nice safe place to be.

We spent the 4th of July in Rogers, Arkansas.  We went sight-seeing over by
Black Mountain, and picked berries, saw some deer.    We didn't go see
fireworks, but then, you know I live in Natchitoches, so I wasn't too
deprived.  John I went to the range to do some plinking, and we all went
boating.  It was a nice family celebration.

Here are four snaps from the weekend.

http://www.sonc.com/july_4_2009.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana   (+31.754164,-093.099080)
USA

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] July 4th on Bastille Day)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] July 4th on Bastille Day)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] July 4th on Bastille Day)