Subject: [Leica] The Leica M8.2 Experience
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 19:23:18 +0100

Personally that's of no relevance. I used digital SLRs for years, but only
because there was no M equivalent. I'd rather pay more for a rangefinder
than for an SLR, just as with film I paid more for an M6 than and SLR, even
though it that case the 'sensor' in both cameras would have been identical.

Steve