Subject: [Leica] 2009 BOATING PAD #1
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:52:40 -0400

Sailing season is here again.  I'm going to attempt another PAD* this
year of pix from my weekend sailing shoots.

While the usual summer afternoon on the Cape brings the classic
"smokey sou'wester," with winds in the 15-20 knot range and sharply
felt haze to the horizon with a particular silvery light, days can
range from crystal clear sunshine to deep grey fogs with many stops
between.  I'm going to focus this year on trying to capture that
variety of light in addition to the usual boats in action.

Here's #1.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/2009_boating_pad/300_3830.jpg.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/nlu8jc

D300, 70-200 mm f2.8 zoom, ISO 400.  A few G1 shots with Leica lenses
may creep into the daily mix, too.

C&C always welcome.

Regards,

Dick

*Well, most days that is.  Weekends excluded usually.