Subject: [Leica] Mark's PAWs weeks 26, 27 and 28
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 16:42:36 +0100

I had thought that having taken voluntary redundancy from BT Global
Services, I would have had oodles of time to take and process pictures.
    How wrong was I!  Anyway, I have now caught up...

Week 26 was taken at a local 'Strawberries and Steam' fair.  It's
so-called because the venue is a farm that does pick your own fruit and
they have an annual steam traction engine rally.

I took this while waiting in the queue for a burger..

M8, 28mm Elmarit ASPH, ISO 160.

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2009&image=2009-week26-1.jpg

Week 27 was taken in Bristol. We were walking from the railway station
to the Banksy Exhibition and I noticed that someone had embellished this
statue..I found it rather amusing.  BTW, if anyone happens to be in
Bristol betweeen now and then end of August, this exhibition is a must
see IMHO.

M8, 35mm Summicron ASPH, ISO 160

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2009&image=2009-week27-1.jpg

Finally, week 28.  Every year, the village of Woolstone participates in
the National Garden scheme and this year, twelve gardens were open to
the public.

M8, 35mm Summicron ASPH, ISO 160.

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2009&image=2009-week28-1.jpg

C&C are welcome as always.