Subject: [Leica] why can i not find a decent portfolio?
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:35:11 +0930

I just keep a stack of prints in a Century Box, one of the clamshell,
white on the outside, black on the inside, ones.  Portfolios, like
colour, are for painters ;-)

For showing random humans what I do, I always carry a Moleskine Memo
Pockets in 'Pocket' size (essentially just a tiny expanding file) full
of prints about the size of a playing card.  Here is Geoff with one of
the little prints:
http://i.pbase.com/o6/15/3115/1/81092501.dZQi8OZ5.hoppy.jpg  Apologies
for the magenta - it's an M8 shot, obviously.

Marty

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] why can i not find a decent portfolio?)