Subject: [Leica] FS: 90 Summicron AA Minty
From: summicron at comcast.net (Frank F.Farmer)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 20:40:33 -0500

Howdy,

I'm putting my 90 AA on the block as I continue my move toward
digital.  Here are the specs:

Lens is pretty much mint as I very rarely used it and includes the
box, the original packing materials and papers (except the passport
warranty card which I mailed in), the lens case and both caps.  The
lens is black and is not 6-bit coded.  Also included are a Leica 55mm
UVa filter with box and case and a B+W 55mm Yellow filter with box and
case.

Price:  $1,695.00.

Payment by Paypal is preferred but the 3% Paypal fee will be your
responsibility.  Shipping/insurance at actual cost to your location.
I'll try to use your preferred carrier if at all possible.

Photos at:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/67694160 at
N00/sets/72157620637351257/

Please e-mail me at frankfarmer at comcast.net if you are interested or
have questions.