Subject: [Leica] Nikon Rumors
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 16:18:12 -0700

Mark, this one is easy.

It's called Wishful Thinking.

As in if we spread this enough time, it will be a "true" rumor.

Yup, Nikon digital Rangefinder with M mount in Feb 2010. Now there's
even a date on it!

Lets see how well this one flies compared to "4/3 must be so much
worse than APS-C because the sensor is so tiny" non-sense.

or the "I will be very surprised if Leica does not have a full frame
digital M by end of 2007." Someone lost a roll of Tri-X to me on that
one but of course he claims forgetfulness and "oops, did I say that?"

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com blog: http://rfman.wordpress.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Nikon Rumors)