Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hot June Wedding in NOLA
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 15:58:42 -0500

Yes, the humidity and heat are hitting us hard down here now. Early June was
not so bad though and this was a great wedding! Church with strict no
photography up front rules, lovely dark reception hall, oh yeah! Bring it
on! Love a challenge. Actually The Foundry is cool to shoot at, and I have
no idea why this church does not allow up front shot since it's great
interior church!

Two new additions, logo at top and logo link leads to my website.

I do get lucky with amazing brides.

www.zoeicaimages.com/Emily&Jason

Not sure if I posted the bridal images so -

www.zoeicaimages.com/EmilyBridals

Enjoy the upcoming weekend everyone! Counting down the days til 65 degree
Dublin!

Chris
NOLA

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] IMG: Hot June Wedding in NOLA)