Subject: [Leica] M8 + Coded Lens = Nada in LR?
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 01:55:52 +0000 (UTC)

OK, I'm probably missing something?? Could use a hint...

Got lens flanges back from John Milich today (grrrrreat service!), filled
with paint.? Mount lens, take pic, load in LR - no metadata other than date
and camera.? Export as jpg (w/o metadata minimized) - focal length, etc.
shows up.? What should I expect to be able to see for metadata in LR?? By
the way, had the same result in Capture One (essentially no metadata
visible).? Puzzled...?

Thanks for any pointers

John Newell

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] M8 + Coded Lens = Nada in LR?)