Subject: [Leica] Heartattack and Mine (photo)
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:43:15 -0700

Douglas,

I echo the sentiments on ALL your subjects of your message.

My wishes for your speedy recovery.  I have had 3 angioplastys, with
stents.  They seem to be working.-- Remember.it isn't the Bordeaux,
it's the pate etc. that causes the problem.

Please, no further mention of that pervert.

Bristol?  Yes indeed!  Fine car, but as I recall the 404 was prettyer