Subject: [Leica] Are you still using an R6 or R6.2?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 00:50:44 -0400

Its a nice list of stuff but I think the question was is anybody using it.
Would be nice to read if that's really the case.
How much, how often
Of what. Maybe a jpeg.

I'm sure most people on the LUG can list their stuff of all kinds. Few of it
actually used with any regularity if at all.

I could list my Hassy stuff.
Not used it in years.
Not sure how warm and fuzzy with would make me with Hassy using people.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell) ([Leica] Are you still using an R6 or R6.2?)
Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Are you still using an R6 or R6.2?)