Subject: [Leica] FS: Elmarit M 28/2.8 4th v.
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 08:36:21 -0700 (PDT)

Elamarit M 28/2.8 the last of the pre-aspherical type. The serial number
dates it to 1997. Comes with the case, lens hood, and all the proper caps.
B&H rated it 9+ when I bought it a year ago; I've only used it once. I'd
rate it Excellent++. Easily my favorite of the three leitz 28's I've owned-
I prefer the look of this lens to what I got with the Summicron 28.

At $1350 plus shipping I'd break even. Jpegs on request, but act fast as I'm
putting it up on the auction site.

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] FS: Elmarit M 28/2.8 4th v.)