Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica friendly Canon 5D camera
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 10:06:32 +0100

I haven't used my Canon 5D since buying an M8, so I've decided to sell it.

The Leica friendly part of the subject is because I will supply the camera
with a fitted Brightscreen focussing screen (the original  screen will also
be provided) and a Cameraquest EOS to Leica R adaptor.

The focussing screen has a split rangefinder and microprism collar, these
make manual focussing simple and quick. The adaptor is built to a very high
specification and allows easy release of the lens when mounted on the camera
- in other words you can leave the adaptor on the camera and change the
Leica lenses without having to take off the adaptor.

I will also include a 2 gig CF card.

The camera comes with the original box and all the bits and pieces.

The camera has ha approx 8500 shutter activations and is in mint- condition.

I have used the camera with 28mm, 35mm, 50mm, 180mm and 250mm lenses. A list
of compatible lenses can be found here...

http://www.pebbleplace.com/Personal/Leica_db.html

I'm looking for 900 GBP, and that will include free worldwide insured p&p.

Thanks for looking.

Steve