Subject: [Leica] Any M8s in Austin
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 01:14:54 -0500

I have written an M8.2 review for *The Digital Journalist* web site and I
need to get a few photographs of an M8 and it's battery charger.

I want to be able to photograph them in the same lighting as the other
photographs in the article.

If you are in Austin, Texas and have some time this over the next couple of
days please contact me to set something up.
.
Dave.

--
2009 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com

"It is far better to travel in hope than to actually arrive."