Subject: [Leica] LHSA article (i.e., G1 with Leica Lenses)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 02:22:41 -0400

Its just really bad PR to have bad corners on an image circle which is 2x
less what the lens was designed to provide.
We should be working with the sweat spot here.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] LHSA article (i.e., G1 with Leica Lenses))