Subject: [Leica] Leicas with Swastikas now.... NOW A SUGGESTION -- CANADA DAY!
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:49:00 -0700

Ted:  For the record, I would be happy to discover a maple leaf properly
engraved on any of my Leica gear.  Heck, several of my lenses and one film
body were "Made in Midland," so the maple leaf is at least implied.

My new dog Tilley was made in Surrey.

So, maple leaves forever, eh! And happy Canada Day to all you Canadians
and Canadian wannabees!

(Now, if someone could explain curling to me.  It's kind of like quantum
mechanics.  When I read about it, it kind of makes sense, but the next
day, it doesn't.)    :-)

--Peter, just south of the 49th parallel.

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Leicas with Swastikas now.... NOW A SUGGESTION -- CANADA DAY!)