Subject: [Leica] To Sell or Not to Sell now Canon/Nikon
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:03:43 -0400

You could just make a large print yourself and see if you see anything funny
before you get hints!

Again my problem with Tinas idea on wide angle Canon fringing (and Henning
agrees) is this is the dominant camera system of the decade.
So why are we not hearing about this from everybody shooting with it
Full frame Canons with canon wide angles on it.
And how can it be the dominate camera as of late with these huge problems?

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] To Sell or Not to Sell now Canon/Nikon)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] To Sell or Not to Sell now Canon/Nikon)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] To Sell or Not to Sell now Canon/Nikon)