Subject: [Leica] IMG: critters in Sierra County
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 17:46:38 -0400

At 05:27 PM 6/30/2009, you wrote:
>I have Googled " right-click protection, " and after 10 minutes still can
>not find what it is.
>How about a hint?
>

>Mark William Rabiner

Usually you can right-click on a photo and get a menu to save the
photo to your computer.  "Right-click" on PCs.  I don't know what you
do on Macs.  On my website the photos are right click protected so
instead of a menu to download the photo you get a message that the
photos are copyright protected and may not be downloaded.  Read about it
here:
http://www.smugmug.com/help/image-protection

Tina

Tina Manley